The payment charged by a digital marketing agency depends on the kind of service they are providing and the number of hours spent on the work. Digital marketing or promoting of a brand through social media marketing is very important for achieving the desired goals of the company. Only with this method one is able to reach consumers in large numbers and convince them to purchase a product or service. There are many different ways of marketing any brand such as Pay Per Click Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Content, etc. The job of digital marketing agencies is to find out the best online platform and curate all the marketing strategies as per the client’s investment in the brand. The cost of the services varies on the kind of channel that has been used by the agency. Their ultimate target is to reach the right audience using the right digital pathway. The charge is decided on the basis of these three categories:
1. Client Size: If the client is famous and reputed then the charges increase automatically. Choosing a top brand becomes a big responsibility for the digital marketing agency because they have to maintain brand value. Also, not all clients would want to use each and every service that is offered by the agency. The budget can also fluctuate depending on the response.
2. Reputation of the Agency: Digital marketing agencies are chosen over advertising agencies because they have modern approaches to reach the audience. A company would want to promote its brand only through that agency that has a good name in the market and would be able to provide quick service at a low cost. The agencies can also demand more money if the service is giving profits to the brand name.
3. Prompt Action: If the service needs to be completed on an immediate basis then the agency can increase the rates. Also, lowering the cost can attract more clients sometimes.
If you are willing to hire a digital marketing agency then you can get an idea regarding the charges by reading the pointers given below. Remember that the amounts are only a rough estimate and the original costing depends on which agency you have chosen. The services and their pricing are:
1. Landing Page Builders: It is a one-page marketing website that converts visitors into leads. Per landing page would cost you around Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 10,000.
2. Hosting and Designing of Website: The audience can interact using the website. The annual cost of hosting and designing the website could be close to Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 1,00,000.
3. Pay per click marketing: Here you buy visits to your website. Small-sized businesses spend over lakhs on a monthly basis to enhance networking.
4. Search Engine Optimization: It helps in improving the quality of website traffic using the search engine. The monthly cost is around Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 9,000. Also, the advanced version can cost up to Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 per month.
5. Search Engine Marketing: It is used to promote websites by increasing visibility in search engines. It can cost you near to Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 40,000 monthly.
6. Conversion Rate Optimization: By CRO, the percentage of users on the website is increased. The cost is calculated on an hourly basis which is around Rs. 700 to Rs. 20,000 per hour.
7. Email Marketing: Commercial emails are sent to potential customers using this method. Per email can cost up to Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 10,000.
8. Content Marketing: It focuses on creating and distributing content to the target audience. Per web content can cost around Rs. 1,000.
9. Social Media Marketing: Usage of all the social media platforms comes under this category. Maintenance of each account can cost up to Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 on a monthly basis.
There are many more strategies that the agency can offer to the clients but these are some of the most commonly used services. If you are choosing a digital marketing agency instead of an advertising agency then the average cost for small business firms could be around Rs. 25,000 to Rs, 1,00,000 per annum. The cost will increase accordingly as per the size of the company. There are many more aspects that are taken into consideration before finalizing the final rates. If it’s an international brand the cost would be higher. It depends on how popular the brand is and what are its plans for the company’s growth. And lastly, the strategies will be designed according to the nature and size of the company. Each company has its own quality that the marketing agencies study closely and then brings the best out in front of the world.