With the dawn of greater internet accessibility and heightened dependency on technological equipment, there has been a conscious shift in the consumption pattern of information. From defined traditional modes of mass communication namely newspapers, television, and radio, we now have a wide array of choices at our disposal.
- How to use social media for marketing your business?
- How to become a social media manager in 7 easy steps?
- Tips for your business to bounce back from COVID – 19 like a pro
- Evolution in the Public Relations Industry – Learning from the Pandemic
- Reasons to increase your digital spends than traditional advertising spends